Friday, July 10, 2009

Two Great Tastes

The Challenge:

Hubby has a collection of liquor and mixers that would rival your nearest bar and we needed a place to store all of it. We also needed a place to store wine because our kitchen pantry just wasn't cutting it.

The Solution:


I found these two pieces at a flea market in Virginia. The guys who were selling them were bored and ready to get the heck out of there so they agreed to sell me both pieces for $5 a piece! It was too good of a deal to pass up, so I bought them and figured I'd figure out what to do with them later.
Turns out, it was my husband who had the brilliant idea to marry the two pieces together to create a wine armoire!


Of course, I have to make it look pretty with accessories and pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are always welcome.